Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend with "Laura"

Here I am with my beeutiful little "fur baby" Puck. She is our only child and we love her something crazy

My weekend was spent with my mentor, (who happens to be in love with my baby brother). We had a great time doing all our girly crafting and catching up thing while the guys spent the weekend playing golf. My mentor (who shall now be named and hear after known as "Laura") was the person who dragged me into the 21st century, teaching me all things computerized that I know so far. I thought she was coming for the weekend to help me polish up some of which she has taught me but as we sat side by side with our respective lap tops working a bit and talking a lot I heard her giggle. Of course I asked "What's so funny? to which she replied... look, you are now on facebook! So facebook also has been added to my computer repertoire!

All of that was in preparation of explaining why I haven't blogged for a few days. I am having a blast with all of this, but I'm not quite up to speed yet so bear with me.

She, "Laura", took a lot of photographs of my sweet loving husband and myself, which is why you now have a picture of myself and "Puck". Once I learn a bit more about how to do it, I will add more pics of the whole family.

Jewelry wise, I have added a few more pieces to my Etsy site, so please drop by and take a look.
I am always open to suggestions and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment