Tuesday, July 20, 2010

See my new pictures!



So you can all see I have managed to slip in a few pictures of what it is I mostly do. Eventually I will show you some of my crocheted creations. (I specialize in thread crochet) I love to make Christening gowns with thread and also tablecloths. They take a lot of time, but they are great for keeping my hands busy in front of the T.V. at night (the goal had always been to keep my hands busy and out of the potato chip bag!)

I splurged and bought myself a professional light box, we were flying home from a trip to Texas (hot and muggy and buggy!) and I was going through sky mall magazine and saw this great light box. I had been using a homemade box that while functioned OK really wasn't giving me the best photos that I knew I could get. Long story not so short, I am in the process of replacing some of my pictures on my site which is of course kathieanncollection.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, so nice to meet you! Your etsy jewelry is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete